Single tickets for the 2015-16 Artist Recital Series (ARS), opera, theater, and Brad Mehldau Trio go on sale Monday, September 14.
How to Order
Phone: Central Ticket Service (CTS) 440-775-8169 or 800-371-0178
Visit: CTS box office located in the lobby of Hall Auditorium, 67 North Main St.; open noon to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
Mail: Download order form, and mail with payment to:
Central Ticket Service
67 North Main St.
Oberlin, OH 44074-1191
At the door: Sales at venue start one hour before the performance, subject to availability.
- Senior discount available for guests age 55 and over.
- Oberlin College ID (OCID) discount for Oberlin College faculty, staff, alumni, parents, and area educators.
- Student discount applies to students of all ages.
- Artists, speakers, dates, and programs are subject to change.
- All ticket requests are processed in the order in which they are received.
- CTS will mail tickets prior to your first event.
- CTS will replace lost tickets free of charge. Call CTS at 800-371-0178.
- If you are unable to attend a concert, please notify the box office at least 24 hours prior to the event. This will be considered a charitable donation to the Friends of the Artist Recital Series, and tickets may be distributed to students.
- All sales are final. In the event of an event cancellation, we will make every effort to ensure that unused tickets may be exchanged for tickets to another event whenever possible. Thank you!
Subscriptions | Artist Recital Series
Save up to 28 percent off single ticket prices for the Artist Recital Series. Become a subscriber and enjoy tickets to all Artist Recital Series concerts, plus priority seating, advance notice of upcoming events, preferred access to tickets for the Brad Mehldau Trio concert, and free admission to Master Classes with Marilyn Horne.
Public: $190 ($225 value)
Seniors/OC Staff and Alumni: $150 ($190 value)
Students: $50 ($70 value)
“PICK 3” SUBSCRIPTIONS TO THE ARTIST RECITAL SERIES
Choose any three of your favorite Artist Recital Series events and save $5 on the cost of each ticket.
(Order soon for your choice of events; tickets for Pick 3 packages are available only while supplies last. Pick 3 not available for student tickets.)
Returning Artist Recital Series Subscribers
Renew by Monday, September 7, to retain last season’s seats. Please call 440-775-8169 or 800-371-0178 or visit the box office to renew your subscription. (Cannot renew online.)
Bonus for New Subscribers to the Artist Recital Series
Through September 11, new subscribers to the Artist Recital Series can buy one subscription and get the second one free. This offer also extends to past subscribers whose subscriptions have lapsed five years or more. Not valid for student subscriptions.
Public: $14 ($20 value)
Students: $10 ($16 value)
Friends of the Artist Recital Series
Donors support the longstanding tradition of musical excellence that Oberlin College and Conservatory of Music brings to Northeast Ohio. Please join or renew your support as a Friend of the Artist Recital Series so that our performances will continue to be a source of enjoyment for music lovers of all ages and a cultural jewel for our community. Donations are tax deductible.
In thanks for their support, donors receive a range of benefits, including recognition in concert programs (all donors above $75), discounts of 10 to 25 percent on ARS subscriptions, opportunities to purchase additional discounted subscriptions, and an invitation to an exclusive reception with visiting artists.*
For more information on benefits at all levels of support, call 440-775-8169 or 800-371-0178 or visit www.oberlin.edu/arseries.
*Subject to artist availability
Your tickets will be mailed to you prior to your first event. Free replacement of lost tickets.
All sales are final and nonrefundable.
If you are unable to attend a concert, please return your ticket to the box office 24 hours prior to the event so that an appreciative musician, student, eager listener, or out-of-town visitor can enjoy the performance.
All children 6 and over must have a ticket to attend. No babies or toddlers permitted.