Edgerton "Phip" Zahm
Following his father's (H. V. Zahn's) resignation, E. P. Zahm became Oberlins fourth city manager in 1952. Phip Zahm served as an administrative assistant during his father's administration. His term was rememberd for "upgrading the Pyle Road Resevoir to help prevent water shortages." The younger Zahm retired in 1955 to run a gas station, though continued to stay active in Oberlin politics as a member of council. He was succeeded by Fred Weisbrod.
Source: Oberlin News-Tribune. November 21,1995