John E. Petersen
Office: Lewis 207, Phone: x56692
Office Hours: Tue 3:00-4:30, Thu 11:00-1:30 or by appointment
Thurs, 9:00-10:50 AM, Lewis Center Annex
Field/Lab: Wed 1:30-4:30 PM (except as noted on schedule)
- Course Structure & Function: Detailed description of how course components, goals and relationships.
- Schedule & Assignments: Detailed course schedule that includes reading assignments and questions for readings and due dates of all assignments.
- PDFs of Readings: Organized by folders for each topic.
- Case Studies: Materials used for weekly case studies (electronic versions of handouts provided in class).
- Project Assignments: Description of assignments associated with research projects
- Project Resources: Description of research project opportunities and links to prior studies in these areas.
- Field & Lab Resources: Contains documents associated with labs and field work.
- Assignment Drop: This is where you submit completed assignments.
- Overheads: PowerPoint overheads posted after each lecture.
- Quizzes: Click on this to take assigned quizzes.