- English, French, Italian
French - English
Italian - English
Databases for Languages and Literature
- MLA International Bibliography provides references to journal articles, books and dissertations published on the subjects of literature, language and linguistics, folklore, literary theory & criticism, and drama.
- Humanities International Complete
- Arts & Humanities Citation Index
- Academic Search Complete
- FRANCIS covers a wide range of multilingual, multidisciplinary information in the humanities social sciences. FRANCIS is strong in religion, the history of art, psychology, and literature, with particular emphasis on current trends in European and world literature. Provides references to a wide range of materials, including journal articles, books, book chapters, conference papers, French dissertations, exhibition catalogs, legislation, teaching materials, and reports.
French Texts on the Web
Resources for French
Resources for Italian
- Princeton Dante Project : This site requires free registration.
This multimedia site includes the complete works of Dante in Italian and English, as well as lectures and commentary.